Friday, July 07, 2006

Summer FUN!

One of my favorite things about this summer has been getting to go to Lake Alen Henry with my family. My parents got a new boat a couple of years ago and they like to go during the week because it's not as crowded. Since I had to work during the week I didn't get to go that often the last 2 summers, but I think I have made up for it this summer!

Here are a few pictures from our trip last week:

My parents unloading the boat

My mom and me
My dad on the knee board
Yay!! I can finally do a 360

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Look at you go girl! WOW!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That looks like fun! And a relief from this awful hot weather!!

April Carrasco said...

You can do it! Good job! Tell Daddy Patrick I said good job too!

Ashley said...

You have not posted in over a month...