Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sydney

When I started this blog I said that I would probably post way too many pictures of and talk way too much about "the girls" (Sydney and Lana). I just realized that I hardly ever talk about them anymore!

Well, Sydney just had a blogworthy moment. Monday I cleaned out the guest bedroom (which will soon be the nursery) and I put the baby things we've gotten so far in this cute little bassinet that our sweet friends the Stegemollers gave us. Anyway, I was in the living room watching tv and I could Sydney in there whining away. I couldn't figure out what was going on, as I walked around the corner this is what I saw:



I finally coerced her out of the room with a treat and shut the door. Sydney obviously things that any little toys/stuffed animals that make noise are her's....man, she's going to be in for rude awakening! :)

2 comments:

Mika said...

Hi Kristin, You don't know me but my name is Mika and I live in Lubbock. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for more than a year w/o sucess. My Dr. referred me to Dr. Phy and I happened to run across your blog while doing research on the internet about fertility treatments, dr's and all the options out there. I don't know anyone who has been through this process and I feel like I am walking in the dark. Would you be willing to answer some questions that I have? I know this seems really wierd, but since you have dealt with Dr. Phy (my appointment with her is on 7/2) this might help put my mind at ease. My e-mail is mika@irbaboon.com.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey its Rain Stegemoller. I don't think you were talking about my family giving you the bassinet although Stegemoller is not a very common last name. My mom's name is Jaine. Know her? Dad's is David. Comment on my blog if you know me or my family.