Wednesday, November 21, 2007

13 Days and Counting!

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and it went really well. We found out that we will be having Emma Kate on December 4th if she doesn't come sooner....that's only 13 days!! I say if she doesn't come sooner because I'm already dilated to a 3 and 60% effaced! I know that things could stay this way for a long time, but Dr. Burkholder couldn't believe it considering this is my first pregnancy, and he said it was a really good sign! So, YAY!!! I can't believe I'm going to be a mom in less than 2 weeks, that just doesn't seem fathomable.

I am now going to busy myself the rest of the week with Christmas shopping, decorating, and of course EATING! I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. I guess because I can eat all I want and not feel guilty about it! :)

Now to the real reason of Thanksgiving. This year I am thankful for a healthy pregnancy and the sweet baby girl growing inside of me, an amazing husband who is extremely supportive and can always make me smile, a wonderful family who would do anything for me, and sincere friendships that make me a better person!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! :) I'm so glad you got great news at the doctor! EK is coming! Get some sleep now... Trust me! Take a NAP everyday!! I hope all is well and keep us updated! Happy Thanksgiving!
~Jamie

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I can't believe she'll be here SO soon! I can't wait to meet her. Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving!

Ashley said...

Can't wait to hold her! Hang in there. The last few days aren't the most comfortable

Kelli Marchbanks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli Marchbanks said...

Good luck this week Kristin! Best wishes and prayers for a happy and healthy delivery for both Mom and baby!

Ashley said...

She's here! Congratulations! I tried calling you and left a voicemail. God is so faithful. I know you are thrilled. I saw Danae's picture comment on your myspace. Emma Kate is perfect. He is so faithful, isn't he? I love you and hope to hear from you soon!