Friday, January 04, 2008

4 Years and ONE Month!

Four years ago yesterday I married my best friend. I can't believe it's already been four years since Brice and I were married. In so many ways it feels like just yesterday, yet at the same time it seems like we've been married forever. I didn't think I could ever be more in love with him than I was the day we got married, but with the birth of EK my love for Brice has grown so much! Brice is such a good Daddy and is always willing to help out in anyway. I'm so lucky to be married to such a special man!!


AND Emma Kate is ONE MONTH old today! How is that possible? I really can't believe she has been a part of our family for a whole month. The last month has probably been the hardest month of my life, yet it's by far been the best month of my life! We have been so busy with the holidays so I'm really looking forward to things settling down and getting her into a routine. Even with all the busyness Emma Kate continues to be the sweetest baby! Things are starting to be a little more predictable now and she even slept 5 1/2 hours straight the last 2 nights!

I'm having her one month pictures made this afternoon. In the meantime I'll post some pictures that we've taken with our camera.
Talking to Daddy
"OK I'm getting a little hungry"

"And now I've had enough!!"

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies, doesn't it? I think about you daily and wonder how you are doing. I want to call but I don't want to wake you up. I remember that first month and I slept all the time. I just don't want to bother, so please call me when you have a chance! I know how it is with a baby. I can't believe she's already a month old. Wow! She is SO cute.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness. She's so precious! I loved getting to love on her the other night! Call me to watch her so y'all can go out, get your hair done, take a nap, whatever!

Melody said...

AH! Love that baby! Did you see the pics of EK on my blog from New Years Eve? Too cute!

Ashley said...

Okay, those pictures with Brice are PRECIOUS! Maybe my favorite yet!

Happy Anniversary! Many blessings on this special year!

Jennifer-Colley said...

she is getting so big! I miss you already and school hasnt even started, but I know you are having so much fun with Emma Kate! I need to come and see her very soon!

Ashley said...

I wish I had a ton of money. I just got home from the mall and was tempted to by a whole bunch of cute little clothes for EK. Little girl clothes are so fun to shop for!!! Wish I could see her.