Thursday, June 26, 2008

Inspiration

Since I'm no longer working full time, I have really been trying to cook more often. One of the reasons I really don't like cooking is because I hate getting dirty and making a mess of things. So, I decided that I needed an apron. Thanks to the wonderful world of Etsy (which by the way is fabulous!!) I found an adorable apron that actually inspires me to cook more...it's just so darn cute I can't wait to put it on! :)




Check out Momomadeit for lots of other cute patterns! Another reason I really don't like cooking is because I feel like I always cook the same things. If you have any good, EASY recipes that you enjoy, feel free to send them my way! (I'm sure Brice would appreciate it) :)


Also, I have been trying to find a cute shopping cart/high chair cover for Emma Kate. I have narrowed it down to 2...what do you think?? (I'm trying to kind of go gender neutral just in case we ever have a boy in the future we can re-use it.)




6 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Love, love, love the polka dot one.

Denae said...

I love etsy! :) And it reminds me that I never blogged about my necklace.

The polka dot is my favorite too!

I have lots of recipes...I should share them with you.

lubke-moss said...

Great apron! Nick found a really cute one for me a few months ago. It's brown with pink trim and looks a little like a dress. I love it! It definitely makes cooking more fun.
You know I love to cook, so I'll see what kind of recipes I can drum up. Some of them are a little messy though, but they are worth it in the end!

Ashley said...

Look at you, Mrs. Betty Crocker. Love the apron

Have you checked out the Pioneer Woman Cooks for great ideas? She always inspires me.

They are both cute. Also, love the fathers day pictures. I think the black and white is my favorite.

Ashley said...

Love the orange one. To me the polkadot one is still a little girly. I love the apron. Good for you in cooking. I hate cooking! I love to bake, but hate to cook. I do have several good recipes though that I will email you. Miss you!

Jennifer-Colley said...

what website did you find these cute cart things from?