Saturday, January 03, 2009

5 Years!

Brice and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary today, and I can honestly say the past 5 years have been the best years of my life! God has been so faithful to us and blessed us beyond measure. I can't imagine spending my life, or raising a family with anyone other than Brice. 


To celebrate we stayed the night at the Embassy Suites and went to dinner and to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (highly recommend!!). Then today we cleaned out the attic, our storage unit, and Emma Kate's closet...not too exciting, but very productive!! To finish off the evening, Brice went and got my favorite, Birthday Cake Remix from Coldstone, YUMMY! 

Happy 5th Anniversary Brice, I love you!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Amy Holifield said...

A beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple. Congratulations!