Friday, January 16, 2009

Videos

**Update - OK, I think got the video thing figured out...they should be working now. :)

For Christmas Brice and I got a Flip video camera. We have had so much fun recording all the funny things that Emma Kate does, and I finally got around to uploading some of them so I thought I would share. 

Emma Kate's new obsession at our house these days is my panties...strange I know!! She can easily open the drawer where I keep them and she likes to carry them around like blankets. We seriously have to keep the door to our bedroom closed now, otherwise there would panties all over our house! Here she is hamming it up and even putting them on her head...she thinks she's hilarious!
One afternoon I went to get her from her nap and I realized she had spit up a little on her shirt, so I took her shirt off and for some reason it was like I had just set her free! She had so much fun "jumping" on her bed, that is until she fell and bumped her head! 

7 comments:

cls said...

it won't let me watch the videos :(

Ashley said...

me either. it's says it's a private video and we have to accept your friend request.

Amy Holifield said...

D'Laney likes to wear my bras as a necklace, I don't know why undergarments are so fascinating to them. Isn't this age fun?!

Amy said...

That's hilarious! Does this mean she's crazy like her daddy??

Kelli Marchbanks said...

What a cutie!

Laura said...

she's cute! i think she looks like you!

lubke-moss said...

How funny! I love the videos and am just trying to imagine my life in one year! It hardly seems possible.
BTW: I love the name Easton! Very cute. Blessings to you on the second half of your pregnancy. :)