Monday, February 09, 2009

Gone...

Are the days of Emma Kate being our "2 Tooth Wonder"...she FINALLY got a top tooth and has another one on the way!  I have loved seeing that little 2 tooth grin, and in fact it will be kind of strange seeing her with teeth on the top now.  I guess it's about time though, considering she's 14 months old! 


I don't have any pictures of the milestone yet, hopefully soon though.  Evidently it's pretty painful because she won't let me get anywhere near it and she's been pretty fussy!  Maybe now that it actually broke through she will be in a better mood. :)

And in other teeth news, I woke up Saturday morning with the worst pain on my whole left side of my face.  I just knew I had a cavity, so I called this morning to make an appointment with the dentist and lo and behold it's just lingering effects from this horrible sinus infection I've had. YUCK!!

6 comments:

Shaunna said...

I think the top two teeth must be SUPER painful because Addi has been the same way...Grouchy and she won't let me get near them! They have both FINALLY cut through the gums, so hopefully she gets some relief! She has been cutting those top two teeth for FOREVER!!! Hope EK gets some relief now too!

Hope your teeth get to feeling better!

Melody Forest McKee said...

Oh my goodness. The whole right side of my face is throbbing with pain. I was going to call the dentist too. Maybe I will hold off since the Dr. told me I had a sinus infection last week :)

Brittney said...

Kristin how are you, besides the facial pain? Is this pregnancy going smoothly? I would imagine it is quite difficult taking care of EK and growing little Easton. I am so excited for you and Brice!!

Amy said...

I hope you're feeling better! EK is growing so fast. She's precious! I'm making my blog private but I don't have a current email address for you. Would you mind emailing me at: bowman.edu@gmail.com so I can send you an invite? Thanks!

Shaunna said...

Awww! That is a bummer about EK's Nike's...I'm sure Addi would have LOVED them!!

And just for the record, we would LOVE any hand-me-downs from Emma Kate-You always have her dressed so, sooo cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

My Jax already has 7 teeth. It is making nursing quite an adventure. Sweet EK I loved her gummy smile.