Friday, August 21, 2009

Pictures, Potty and Preschool

Pictures:

Playing in Will's jumper

She LOVES Will!!

My handsome hubby taking a stroll around the lake in Ruidoso

Playing with Dad at the Science Spectrum

Her favorite toy there...it's SO loud and brother hates it!!

Go TECH!

My big boy - so smiley these days!

Riding her zebra...

And now getting bucked off!

Potty:
I know this might not be too exciting for everyone else, but Emma Kate went tee-tee in the potty for the first time last Thursday!! We really aren't pushing it right now, basically just letting her try to go before she gets in the bath, but we were SO proud of her! She has gone a couple other time since...I'm pretty sure her favorite part is the treat (an M&M) she gets afterward. She spends lots of time in the bathroom yelling "TREAT", but then she doesn't want me to take her diaper off once I get in there! Haha, I know it will come with time and everyone says it's so much easier once they are ready so in the mean time I guess we will have to go to Sam's to get more diapers! :)

Preschool:
School starts next week and we are so excited! We will be going to a new preschool this fall; while I usually don't like change I think this change will be really good for our family. We have had inservice this week so Emma Kate has already been up there a few days and had a chance to meet her teacher and make some new friends as well. I will be working with babies 4-9 months this year. I know I will miss being able to actually teach, but at the same time I'm really looking forward to much less prep-work and I'm really excited about the other teachers that in the baby room with me! And an even bigger bonus - Easton will be moved up to our room in just a couple of months. Hopefully it will be a really fun year!!

Easton was especially happy this morning, so I got out the video camera. I couldn't resist sharing, but PLEASE ignore my extremely annoying voice. I'm sure there's a way to edit out the sound, but I don't have time to mess with it right now! :)

4 comments:

The Stanford Family said...

Cute pics.!!!!!

So, where are you going?

Shaunna said...

Easton is such a little chunk- I LOVE it!!

Cami said...

Way to go Emma Kate!! I have totally taken it super slow with my boys potty training and it really is much less stressful on everyone! :)

Your babies are just too precious!

Rachel Roberson said...

I can't believe how big Easton has gotten. It won't be long and he will be as big as my chubby child. Love the pictures!!