Monday, October 26, 2009

Update

First of all, thank you so much for all the advice and encouraging words regarding Easton. It's so encouraging to hear what others have done in similar situations and to know that I'm not the only one going through sleepless nights!! I ended up taking him to the doctor last Monday because I was convinced that with all the crying there must be something wrong (like an ear infection or something) but everything checked out ok, so Dr. Gray decided to increase his reflux medication in hopes that that is what was causing him so much discomfort. This definitely hasn't been a "cure all" but he does seem to be less fussy the last few days. And a huge praise, he's been taking a bottle much better the last couple of days as well! I have been putting the activity mat up on my bed (away from big sister!) and laying him on it while feeding him and he's actually taken several whole bottles, yay! I'm still holding my breath, because I know we're not completely over the hump yet, but we're definitely making strides. Oh yeah, and I ended up going back to the Born Free bottles (same ones EK took)...so strange how my children are so picky when it comes to the bottle! :)

It's been forever since I've actually updated on what's going on with us, so I decided to do so in pictures. Brice's new job has kept us all really busy (really just Brice, but it seems like we're busier now too!), but we've been able to do some really fun things in the last couple of months and Brice is really enjoying the spontaneity that each day holds!

We have a monkey on our hands!


And a little mommy!

He's stylin'! (and wondering why I'm constantly taking his picture! :))


Remembering on September 11th.

Freezing at the Corn Maize!


Cute little pumpkins!!

Best buddies!

The mini maize! (she loved it!)

At the Pumpkin Patch

"What is this stuff, mommy?"

"You mean I really get to take one home?!"

"Hmm...which one do I like?"

"I spotted it!!"


It was a little "hebby" so she had to get a wagon...

(stay tuned for pictures of what she turned her punkin into!)

Getting ready for bed...

A BIG squeeze before mommy and daddy left!

5 comments:

Tom Sepper said...

What's Brice's new job?

The Stanford Family said...

I was going to ask the same thing!

Cute pics!

Denae said...

What?? You took the pink dress back?

allaboutthehendersons said...

I just saw your page, and had to let you know that I love your sons name. We have a 2 year old, Easton Alexander, and I do not know another Easton. I honestly cannot tell you where we came up with it! It's pretty rare, so just wanted to say I enjoyed looking at your blog but your sons name caught my attention more than anything!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of Emma Kate and Will!