Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've Got A LOT...

of catching up to do!! I'm not really sure why I took such a long break from blogging. For some reason the task just seemed too daunting, but I'm back none the less (thanks to a little encouragement from Georgia!) The Lord is really working in our lives and growing us and stretching us in ways we never imagined. And EK and E are changing like crazy as well! I'm going to try and catch up just a little at a time so it's not so overwhelming, so bear with me...and hold me accountable to it! :)

January:
The year started off with lots of family time. We were able to see my uncle that lives in Georgia and his wife and little girl, Gracie. Emma Kate was pretty much smitten...she didn't quite know what to think at first but she quickly warmed up and wanted to do everything Gracie was doing. They were like 2 peas in a pod! :)



We also got to visit Brice's cousin Robin, her husband Chris and their sweet new baby (who's not so new anymore!) Fletcher. He was absolutely precious and made Easton look huge!! How quickly it is to forget the time when their so tiny!



A few weeks later Brice's other cousin Ashley came to town with her crew - Austin (3), Clayton
(2), and Audrey (6 mo.) it was quite the zoo, but EK and E loved playing with their "cousins"!


Easton's face cracks me up in this picture!

And with the new age of 2 we've also gotten to experience a newfound level of meltdowns. Proof that my child isn't always so adorable:

Haha, this just happened to be at my first attempt of taking BOTH kids to the doctor by myself! Unfortunately we were quite regulars at the dr's office during the month of January (and February and March for that matter), but I assure you, after this day I made it a point to schedule the appointments when I didn't have to go alone! :)

3 comments:

The Reeds said...

No wonder you haven't posted! You've been so busy! And I'm amazed at how much Easton has grown.. I know it's normal.. but it's still amazing!

Ashley said...

YEAH! Welcome back to blogging. I miss keeping up with you on here.

You need to also post about Twilight! :)

kristen said...

i love all the new posts!! im so glad you are back! AND LOVE thew layout! super cute. love you guys and so thankful for yall!!