Sunday, June 11, 2006

I Did It!!

Wow, I can't believe I have finally succumbed to pressure. After months and months of browsing around other people's blogs I finally decided to create my own. I can't promise that it will be funny, inspiring or entertaining...because to be honest my life is kind of boring right now! But I will let you in on the daily happenings in our so called lives and I'm sure I will post way to many pictures of our two children, our dogs, Sydney and Lana.

Sunday afternoons are the greatest! We ate at Moe's for lunch with several people from class after church. I just love spending time with all of our friends from church...and of course I'm pretty fond of the babies as well! (Thanks Amy and Ashley for always being so generous with Carley and Charlie!) And then when we got home Brice and I decided to give Sydney and Lana a bath. They are absolutely hilarious when it comes to bath time. Neither one of them like them all that much, but I guess since it was 100 degrees outside the cool water felt good because they did great today. Then we all took naps while watching Nascar. What a great day!

Here are some pictures of the girls; Lana's first bath is my all time favorite, isn't she the cutest?! The other one of Lana is her signature move after baths, and then there is Sydney with her "cigar" a.k.a. raw hide stick.

5 comments:

Amy said...

YAY!!!! I knew you couldn't resist!!

Ashley said...

WELCOME! I am so glad you did it!

Cute bath picts. I need to spend more time with the dogs.

You will love having a blog.

April Carrasco said...

It is about time! The pictures of "the kids" are great!

Melody said...

Im so proud :)

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you created a blog! I love the one where Sydney is shaking. They are both too cute!