Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm still here!

Man, being a first year teacher has been much more time consuming than I ever imagined! Don't get me wrong, I love what I'm doing (SOOOO much more than working at the bank), but it just requires a lot more energy than I ever imagined. It's so hard to believe that it's only three weeks until Christmas. Yay, I can't wait! And if the second semester goes as fast as the first summer will be here before I know it.

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I absolutely love decorating, the cold weather, the "Christmas" smells, basically I love everything about Christmas. AND fortunately I'm married to a man who shares my love for this holiday. It's funny because when we were building our house Brice's main concerns were how it would look with Christmas lights, and where were we going to put the tree! Our Christmas presents to each other were a new digital camera and a new laptop, so hopefully I will be able to post a lot more pictures and update my blog more frequently. Our old digital camera didn't take very good pictures and they were a pain to upload, and our old computer is WAY slow so, like I said hopefully I will be updating more often now.

Here are a few pictures of my favorite Christmas decorations!! (Ugh...blogger is being difficult, I will try to add more pictures later.)





5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

The tree is beautiful and the mantel looks great!! I love the selective coloring in the pictures. I agree, it's my favorite time of year too!

Shanta said...

Hey Kristin! Great job on the decorating. It looks so beautiful and cozy. Cool pictures too!

Anonymous said...

can I lay on your couch and take a nap when you're not home? It looks so nice and cozy! I saw your man last night--I miss y'all! I love x-mas decorations too but I'm not real great with them. I do love this time of year! I'm proud of Brice for appreciating it too!

Ashley said...

I totally dig the color select feature on your camera.

Beautiful decorations

April Carrasco said...

OK, I went to Best Buy so the guy could show me how I could do the selective color thing. It made perfect sense until I got home and I still can't do it on mine, but at least I bought a camera case and a fridge while I was there:). I asked how long y'alls camera had been out and he said a couple of months. Dang it, you one upper. I'm jealous! Yours is better :)!!!