Monday, July 16, 2007

Busy Bees, Doctor, and Will!!

Brice and I were quite the busy bees this weekend. We decided to tackle the nursery! And Brice was very cooperative and agreed to do stripes even though it was a lot of work!! We still have to add the chair rail and do some touch ups on the paint, but overall we were very pleased with the results. (Now we just have to pray that they don't come back and say she is now a he!) Also, I had a doctor's appointment this morning and my doctor decided to move my due date up a week! So, Miss Emma Kate's EDD is now December 15th, and he said she will most likely make an appearance the first part of December.
Here are a few pics of the nursery...what do you think??
Also, Will Hutson made his debut today!! He arrived at 7:23 this morning, and I'd like to give a shout out to my good friend Denae who made childbirth sound like a piece of cake! Stay tuned to her blog for more updates. For the time being enjoy this picture of sweet baby Will!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE the nursery. It is so cute, Kristin. You guys did a great job.

I am so glad Will is here safe and sound. What a blessing.

Denae is clearly still on drugs as she fondly remembers childbirth! It won't be long until Emma Kate is here!

April Carrasco said...

Man, Will looks like Denae! He looks bigger than he weighed too.

Great job on the nursery!

Amy said...

I love the nursery! I saw that bedding online and thought it was so cute!

cls said...

Emma Foster. HOW CUTE! The nursery looks great! Wanna come over and paint my bedrooms??

The Stanford Family said...

Emma Kate, how cute!!! So what does the bedding look like. You need to post a close up!

I am glad little Will is here.

Anonymous said...

CUTE! What a great hubby and daddy you have on your hands... Brice - Great Job!! :-) I only got one wall painted - then Jason was DONE! Post pics of the bedding... I can't wait to see it!

I'm on my way to the hospital... I can't wait to see Will!

By the way...LOVE Emma Kate!
~Jamie

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I LOVE Emma's nursery! It is super cute. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Love the nursery! Do you and Brice hire out? Come do ours!!

Love the name Emma Kate. Glad things are going well!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

How precious! It looks great.

Ashley said...

I LOVE IT!!! Just gorgeous! I can't wait to come see it! December 15...that's our anniversary! :) Call me. I have Jim's cell phone number now. If you don't have that number, then just call the house. I called your cell and left a voicemail. The number might be on there.

Denae said...

Wow - that looks nothing like Will! So weird!