Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vacation

Well, we had a great time in Dallas this past weekend. This was our mini-vacation for the summer so we decided to splurge and stay at the Omni Hotel. It was SO nice. I felt like we were in Vegas when we were in the lobby. We pretty much just shopped and ate! Brice was a trooper and didn't complain once about all the shopping. Saturday night we went to see Transformers at Studio Movie Grill, where they serve dinner in the movie theater. If you haven't ever been there, I highly recommend it...it was so much fun! We got tons of clothes for baby girl Foster...I just couldn't resist because there were so many great sales going on. And we got bought a crib and ordered the bedding as well. I know it seems kind of early to already be working on the nursery, but I want to get as much done as possible before school starts (and because it's just so fun!!).



Here are a few pictures of the hotel and some of our purchases:




7 comments:

The Stanford Family said...

Kristin,

I think you are in trouble if that is just "some" of your purchases!!! They do make cute girl clothes! She will be precious in them. I am glad that you had a FUN time shopping for her. I can't wait to here what her little name is going to be.

melissa deaver said...

How exciting! Looks like you had tons of fun buying little girl outfits! Baby girl clothes are SO much fun!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Wow...I think she already has more clothes than Taylor. :) Glad ya'll had a fun, relaxing time. The hotel room looked awesome!

Amy said...

Fun! I'm jealous! I want a date weekend with my husband! Take as many as you can now!

Ashley said...

I know you found some great deals! What cute stuff! I can't wait to see the nursery!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Looks like fun! Enjoy it while you can. And the clothes look so cute and fun! I'm sure she will be the best dressed baby in Lubbock!

Anonymous said...

Awww, how much fun!!! Looks like you got some great stuff. I can't wait to see photos of your crib and bedding. So exciting!