Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's a......

GIRL!!!!!

We just got back from our appointment this morning and I just can't believe it! Even after last weeks appointment I kept telling everyone, oh no, I'm sure it's still a boy. (I even bought an Easter outfit for "him" yesterday!) It was so funny, everytime the nurse would try to look between her legs she would literally put her hand down with her fingers spread apart, as if she was saying STOP! Haha. I told Brice she's probably mad at us since we have been calling her a boy for the last month! :)

And I guess I now have a busy day ahead of me because I have lots of little boy clothes to return! Brice assures me that the shock will wear off as soon as I start buy little girl clothes though, and I guess I can finally have my way with the polka dots!! :)

12 comments:

cls said...

Congratulations! I bet it's nice to know! Thought of any names yet?

Amy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!

Jennifer-Colley said...

Yeah for a girl! That is so exciting!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

This is great! Taylor will have such a good friend. And trust me, girl clothes are SO much fun!!!

Ashley said...

I LOVE IT! So fun and SO perfect!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! You'll definately love shopping for girl clothes! It's a blast...and addicting! I am so glad you found out - FOR SURE - and can get together that cute polka dot bedding!! Congrats!
~Jamie

April Carrasco said...

Kellan is so happy it is a girl! I can already tell he is going to follow her wherever she goes :)!!

Shanta said...

Congrats Kristen! This is great news! I wonder if she'll have awesome jet black hair like Brice or beautiful blonde like you??? Can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! The adventures have already begun!

Ashley said...

I don't know if you remember me...I gradated from Cooper the year before you. I saw your link on Ashley Nelson's blog and thought I would say hi. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Ashley (Blair) Pittman

Alyssa said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys...little girls are so fun (remind me of this when they are in middle school!) Can't meet your precious daughter...

melissa deaver said...

How exciting! Your little girl is going to be so stylish. :)