Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day (a day late!!)

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I had planned on posting some pictures yesterday, but never got around to it. Emma Kate had her 2 month check up yesterday. She now weighs 11 lbs. 3 oz. and she's 24 inches long. She's in the 50th percentile for her weight and the 90th percentile for her heighth! Along with her check up she had to get the dreaded shots. I have not been looking forward to this at all, but luckily it was over very quickly. She did let out a cry, however, that was unlike any I've ever heard from her...poor baby! And I think it totally wiped her out because she pretty much slept from 3 yesterday afternoon until 8:30 this morning!
Needless to say, Brice and I celebrated at home. We watched a little Lost and Survivor (I love Thursday night TV, and I CAN'T wait for my other shows to come back on now that the strike is over!!). Although it wasn't extravagant it was still a great way to celebrate and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Then this morning Emma Kate and I went to her first Valentine's party at Will's house. I think she had a great time!! Denae did a photo shoot with all the kids and I can't wait to see all the pictures. :)

Here are a few pictures from the last week:

"Daddy's lil Cupcake"


"Bee Mine"

The other morning I went in to get Emma Kate out of bed and she was sucking her thumb!

She loves playing with her toys!

Pooped after her shots!

1 comments:

melissa deaver said...

I love all her Valentine outfits! Too Cute!