Monday, September 07, 2009

3 Months



Easton turned three months last Friday. He is getting such a personality and we just love him to death! Here is a little of what he's up to at 3 months:

-Loves the bumbo chair
-Smiles all the time and has started cooing a lot too!
-Thinks his sister is pretty funny (as long as she's not squishing him!)
-Gets up once or twice a night to eat
-Is still addicted to his Nap Nanny - it's the only way he will sleep at night!
-Takes a GREAT nap in the afternoon (in the swing, of course! :) )
-Is wearing size 2 diapers and 6-9 month clothes
-At his 2 month check-up he weighed 13.8 lbs.
-Starting to try to roll over from his back to his tummy

Here are a few more pictures from the last few weeks:

Hanging out in the PINK bumbo...poor guy!

Two of a kind...

Testing out sister's new nap mat...I think he approves!

7 comments:

Tom Sepper said...

Hold onto those pink bumboo chair pics for future "embarrassment" when he gets older! ;-)

Ashley said...

How cool is the Nap Nanny? I have never heard of it. Does it really work and really help?

Glad you guys are doing well and school is off to a good start

Kenley King said...

he is soooo cute! oh my goodness he is just a little heartbreaker! love it!

Shaunna said...

He is just the cutest thing, Kristin! He looks so much like EK too!! Beautiful babies for sure!!


And that Nap Nanny is sooo cool! I will have to remember that...What a great invention!!

lubke-moss said...

My my. He is becoming a little man already!
P.S. Did you get the Teddy Bear Bible that Natalie sent to Easton? :) I always meant to follow it up with a card, but never got it done. I hope he likes it as much as Natalie likes hers!

Brooke said...

Love the new pics!! Well I finally changed venues for blogging and now I am on blogspot, too! So you will have to check ours out! :)
brookeandwademcdowell.blogspot.com
Glad everything is going great!!

jordan said...

yay for pics of your sweet ones and for your blog! Now I can stalk you as well...:)