Sunday, December 20, 2009

Partaaay!


Emma Kate's "Lollipop" party was so much fun! Other than feeling a little under the weather, I think Emma Kate and her friends had a blast! Here are a few pictures from her big day:

I ordered her invitations from Etsy...I think they turned out so cute!

Lollipops courtesy of my sweet friend Allison! Thank you!!! :)



About 2 seconds after taking this picture, Emma Kate reached down and helped herself to some icing! haha, the girl loves sweets!

Our little family with Lala, Pop and Nette (or Nayette as EK would say...she has the biggest Texas accent!!)

Boppy and Chebe

She loves her Aunt Mamy!!

She was trying SO hard to blow out her candles, but she never could muster up enough air to blow them out!

Enjoying some cake!

Sweet Autumn waited so patiently all evening to take a turn in the car...I think she enjoyed it!!

Opening gifts with all of her friends! The girl is not lacking in the toy department, in fact I was informed last week that our house looks like a toy store! :)

Best buddies riding the bouncy horse!

3 comments:

Kacee said...

Kristin you did a BEAUTIFUL jon on her party. It is PRECIOUS!!!! I love invitations, decoations, all of it. I know you must be having so much fun with your sweet babies.

The Reeds said...

HOW IN THE WORLD DID I NOT KNOW YOU HAVE A BLOG?????!!!!

Oh my word!!! I don't feel so alone anymore! :)

So.... What's the newest blog post going to be about?? Your awesome small group perhaps??

Anonymous said...

2 today!! time to find out how good it feels to have your little bald p-ssy fingered and sucked on, going to make your p-ssy mine