Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Number 3

I can't believe that three years ago today Brice and I were just beginning our lives together! In so many ways it seems like we have been married our whole lives, yet at other times it seems like just yesterday I was walking down the aisle looking into Brice's teary eyes. Brice and I have been through so many highs and so many lows in these three short years, but I can't imagine going through any of it without Brice. He is loving, caring, sensitive and always has a great sense of humor no matter what we're going through. I thank God everyday for allowing our paths to cross that November night at Angelo State. God had a plan for our lives and I thank Him everyday for the life he has given us!

Happy Anniversary Brice!!

6 comments:

April Carrasco said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAS BEEN THREE YEARS! ENJOY!!!

April Carrasco said...

THAT IS SUPPOSED TO SAY . . .
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS!

melissa deaver said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun day! I can't believe it was 3 years ago.

I still haven't seen your wedding video....not sure I want to relive that embarassment anyway! haha.

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

You guys are such a special couple.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Happy Anniversary (a little late)! Hope ya'll had a good one.