Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WOW!!

This past weekend was Brice's cousin, Slade's wedding. Let me just put it this way, I have NEVER been to a wedding like this in my life! It was absolutley amazing!! I did a really horrible job taking pictures, but I'm hoping Brice's cousin Heather will email us her's because I know she took a ton. I did however get one good picture that pretty much sums up the highlight of my weekend....
Yes, you are correct, that is JEREMY CAMP in this picture!!! Long story short Cody is good friends with him and he surprised everyone (including Slade and Lindsey) by having him sing at the wedding. It was so neat, just as the preacher announced them as husband and wife Jeremy starting playing "My Desire" up in the balcony of the church. It was absolutely amazing! And yes, I was a big goober and asked if we could get a picture with him!! :)
I will try to post more pictures once we get them from Heather.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know what Jeremy Camp looked like...I would have never known. But he definitely looks like a rockstar! haha. It is so cool that y'all got to meet him. Its funny, you really don't look all that worked up in the picture. :)

By the way, what happened to the other dress? Was that for the rehearsal dinner?

Ashley said...

NO WAY! That is so awesome! I love that you met him!

Who knew there was such a hip crowd at the wedding!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I love your dress!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That is so awesome. I couldn't have asked to take a pic b/c I would've been totally freaking out! :-) Your dress is so cute!!

Melody Forest McKee said...

I am completely jealous.

Anonymous said...

New blog time, Kristin! I'm tired of seeing Jeremy Camp.

By the way, I did start my own blog...I just haven't written anything yet. I think I need your help setting up the page. I tried to figure it out myself, but I ran out of patience with it.