Monday, February 04, 2008

2 Months

What Emma Kate is up to at 2 months:

-She is really starting to smile and coo a lot more now...especially for her daddy! Brice had to go to Austin last week for Leadership Lubbock and right before he left for the airport she gave him the biggest smiles! I love watching them interact.

-Just in the last week or so she has become interested in laying on her play mat and looking at her toys. But her favorite thing to do is lay in the swing and look up at the mirror. It is the cutest thing, she will just smile and smile at herself!

-She is sleeping through the night now. We usually put her to bed around 10 and she will sleep until anywhere between 5:30 and 7:00, ocasionally she will wake up in the middle of the night and just want to be rocked...but I don't mind that! :)

-She is starting to outgrow some of her newborn clothes. In fact, it's probably about time for me to go through her closet and start putting things away. I took her to the weight check this morning and she weighs 10 lbs. 12 oz. I can't believe my baby is getting so big!

-She is starting to like tummy time a little better, and she's getting really good at holding her head up.

Sorry to bore you with all these random things...I'm really just trying to write all this down so we don't forget! I will leave you with her 1 month pictures...hopefully it won't take me a whole month to post her 2 month pictures!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Ashley said...

She is beautiful! I love all the updates! I am so happy for you!

Shaunna said...

Kristin,
Where do you get all of Emma Kates precious headbands/bows?! I love them!I have been trying to find some for our soon to arrive little girl, and I haven't had much luck! She is beautiful!

Ashley said...

Precious, precious, precious!

Anonymous said...

I love her!!!