Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma Kate!!

I can't believe that this day is already here....my baby girl is no longer a baby, she's now a toddler! She will always be my baby though. :) The past year has been the best year of my life and I honestly can't imagine our lives without Emma Kate. She has brought so much joy to our family. I pray that God uses her life in a bold way and I can't wait to see what He has in store for her! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY GIRL, MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU!!

More to come later, but for now we have to head off to school! 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can NOT believe our baby is 1 year old today!!! I also cannot believe what a joy and blessing she has been!! I thank God everyday for you sweet baby girl!! I love you so much and I am so proud of your mommy and daddy!!

CONNIE said...

Happy Birthday Emma Kate! What a miracle you are!

Shaunna said...

Happy 1st Birthday Emma Kate!!

Kristin, I remember checking your blog over & over time last year, just waiting to see pictures of your sweet baby girl- Hard to believe it has been a year!

EK is just a doll- Hope she has a great day!

amy willard said...

happy birthday, emma kate!!!!

April Carrasco said...

Man! That seems like yesterday. Happy Birthday EK!

cls said...

Oh my gosh! Already!? They grow up so fast! Happy birthday, Emma Kate!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Emma Kate!! You are such a precious and blessed baby girl!

Sylas said...

Happy late birthday Emma Kate. I woul dlike you to meet my son Kyle. Maybe you can talk your parents into calling me to set up a date. 325-226-3577

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Emma Kate! Wow - This year has gone by so fast! :) You are adorable!