Friday, April 03, 2009

Picnic and a Praise!

On Tuesday at school Emma Kate had her Parent Picnic. Brice took an early lunch and met us at school for the festivities. She was so cute sitting on the picnic blanket eating her lunch! I was really surprised that she was actually sitting down eating considering she wasn't restrained, but about half way through lunch she realized she had the freedom to get up and walk around and it was pretty much down hill from there. She did lots of entertaining...and eating off other's plates (or trying to at least!). I just love getting to see her interact with the other kids in her class!!


IMG_4715
IMG_4718
And on Wednesday I had to go in for the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. I took the one hour test last Wednesday and failed miserably. :( I had to take the 3 hour test with Emma Kate, but then I was only borderline on the one hour test. After a VERY long and boring morning I called and found out that everything came back normal, PRAISE GOD! :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

an indoor picnic...bad weather? she looks like she's having fun!

you look GREAT by the way!

Shaunna said...

Emma Kate is getting so big, Kristin!! Looks like a fun picnic:]

Amy said...

Yay -- congrats on your good test results! Emma Kate is so stinkin' cute!