Sunday, February 11, 2007

Catch Up

I feel like I need to write a "catch up" blog, but when I sat down to do so I realized that there's really not much to catch up on! haha. We have had some really low key weekends lately (especially with the cold weather)! In fact, I think this is the first year that Brice and I have stayed home and watched the Super Bowl by ourselves...I was asleep before half time! It's nice to not really have much to do, but I'm kind of ready for Spring to get here so we can start doing things outside again. Winter is nice for a while, but it can also be kind of depressing.

Friday night I went to a girl's night out with a few girls I work with. We went to Pottery Daze and had the best time!! I made a plate to go in our kitchen, I'm afraid it's not going to be as cute as the dog bowl I made though. We shall see.


In other news, Brice and I have decided to take our second cruise!! We are so excited about it and can't wait to get away. We will be going on a 7 day Norwegian cruise over spring break to the Carribean (Belize, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, and Progresso). I can't wait to see those pretty blue waters again!!!

6 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Love the new page! I can't wait to see your plate so I can make one. I know you will have so much fun on the cruise. You know how jealous I am but for some reason "whales" on cruises aren't pretty sites.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I love the new layout!! Super Cute! I miss you guys. And how cool about the cruise.

Ashley said...

I love the new page!

I am so excited about the cruise. You guys will have such a great time together!

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new page? Or am I your only brutally honest friend (as Chris would say)? haha. I think I just don't like change. The squares at the top are cute...but everything else is weird to me...I can't get used to it! I wasn't going to say anything...but then I saw that everyone else said they like it. Maybe something is wrong with me. :)

ANYWAY, I just realized that you are going be on your cruise for your birthday! I can't believe you are going to miss our birthday lunch for a cruise!

Amy said...

Hey--where's everyone getting these cute layouts! I swear I search and can't find cute ones! I want to go paint a plate with you sometime. I'm SUPER jealous about the cruise--we liked Norweigen's freestyle cruising.

Ashley said...

I am ready for a new post....