Friday, April 24, 2009

The BIG Switch

Well, the "big switch" as I like to call it (transitioning EK to her big girl bed) is taking place as we speak. Her furniture was delivered this morning and I'm happy to report that she is, at the moment, sleeping soundly. YAY! It took her about fifteen minutes to realize that she could actually get out of this bed and then it was downhill from there. I think she thinks her new bed is more like a trampoline than a bed...all she wanted to do was hold on to the rails and jump! I ended up having to rock her to sleep and then lay her down, but I guess it still counts! We will see how tonight goes!


In Easton news, I got his bed all put together this morning as well, and I LOVE the way it's turning out!! We still have a few things to add, but for the most part his room is done. I think I have been in major nesting phase...I just can't wait to get everything all put together and ready to go. And more than likely we will induce 6 weeks from today! Doesn't seem possible. :)

I will try to take some pictures this afternoon of both rooms and post them later!

Have a great weekend! 


2 comments:

Laura said...

wow...seems like it went by really fast...to me at least. :) can't wait to see pics.

Shaunna said...

Way to go EK!! I can't even imagine trying to get Addi to go to sleep in a big girl bed...I'm glad we still have a little while before we make "The BIG Switch!"