Saturday, June 20, 2009

2 Weeks


It's hard to believe it, but Easton has already hit the 2 week milestone!! We visited Dr. Gray on Thursday and my suspicions that he was growing were confirmed....he weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs. 7 oz.!! That means he had gained 1 lb. and 2 oz. in just 2 weeks. I guess that's what happens when you're eating every 2 to 3 hours. :) He is continuing to do great and we are absolutely loving watching him grow and watching how he and Emma Kate interact. Most nights he still gets up every 3 hours, but a couple of nights this week he spoiled me and slept 4-5 hours! I'm hoping to see this more and more often as he gets older! 

Here are few more pictures of some of his firsts this week:

His first night to sleep in his own bed

First time going to church

First bath (he wasn't too sure he liked it!)

His first visit out to LaLa and Pop's (he slept the whole time!)

And this isn't really a "first" I just thought this picture was adorable...he is really starting to focus more and more and he love to look in the mirror when I'm changing his diaper. 

6 comments:

Shaunna said...

He is soooooo cute Kristin!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Addi will have a little brother one of these days!!

The Stanford Family said...

Thank you for sharing! I remember EK having a pic. like that last one!

Kasey said...

easton is so cute... he really looks good and healthy! Congrats to you guys, I bet Emma Kate is in heaven... I am still in the hospital waiting on my girls to get here, so i am glad you posted some pics, I don't feel so isolated!

Chris said...

He's super cute!

lubke-moss said...

So, is it like riding a bike? :)Even at 7 mos, it's hard to imagine that Natalie used to be that little!
I'm so glad to see you all doing so well! I love the pictures. I don't know what I'd do without blogs. They are the best. :)

Heather said...

He is so cute!